Chipotle restaurants demonstrate that food served fast does not have to be a “fast-food” experience. Chipotle uses a high-quality raw ingredients, classic cooking methods and distinctive interior design features that are more frequently found in the world of fine dining. The restaurant is in a category of dining called “fast-casual,” the fastest growing segment of the restaurant industry, where customers expect food quality that’s more in line with full-service restaurants, coupled with the speed and convenience of fast food. Chipotle Mexican Grill elevates basic raw ingredients into food that’s richer and more sophisticated through their recipes and cooking techniques. Their focus has always been on using higher-quality ingredients and cooking techniques to make great food accessible to all people at reasonable prices. While using a variety of fresh ingredients remains the foundation of the Chipotle restaurant menu, they know the sources for all of their ingredients, so that they can be sure they are as flavorful. Chipotle calls this idea, Food With Integrity, and it guides how the restaurant runs their business.
Connect with Us
- Rue 21 Coupon 20% Off through 1/31
- Quiznos Coupon $1.00 Off Sub or Large Salad purchase through 4/5
- Save $1 Off Any Entree at Rubios through 4/6
- Sports Authority Coupon 15% one item through 4/4
- JCPenney Coupon 10% 15% 20% Off through 3/31
- FREE Bloomin Onion at Outback Steakhouse on 3/30
- FREE 1-Year Subscription to Outdoor Life Magazine!
- Rubios Coupons – Save $1 Off Salsa Verde Shrimp Two Taco Plate OR Shrimp Burrito through 5/10
- Jamba Juice Coupon – Get an Fruit & Veggie Smoothie for $2 through 3/31
- Taco Bueno Coupon 50% Off Beef Big Freak’n Nachos through 3/30